How I Started my Business “The Yellow Peony” on Etsy | Ep. 3
I love stories of how businesses got their start. That’s why I decided to share mine! It’s always less glamorous and effortless as it seems from the outside.
In this episode I share how my bridal accessories line The Yellow Peony got its start in my planning and preparing for my own wedding in 2011.
The business became one that grew beyond Etsy as well, but this is just the beginning of my story.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.