Lauren Eberspacher – Mothering in the little years + Postpartum Depression, Anxiety & Turning a Blog into a Business | Ep. 5
In today’s episode I sit down with Lauren Eberspacher, speaker and author of the blog From Black Top to Dirt Road. Lauren shares the story of how her blog – meant to keep friends and family up to date – turned into a business, taking her all the way to becoming a regular contributor for several online publications including Her View from Home and TODAY Parenting. Lauren also shares about her struggle against postpartum depression and battling anxiety. Lauren is a mama of 3 littles and has such a tender heart for the Lord and other mamas I loved chatting with her and felt we would certainly be good friends if we could hit up some antique shops together. She’s from Kansas City, so perhaps next time she’s in town, we will!
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.
Subscribe to our Weekly Show Notes
Want the weekly show notes delivered to your inbox?