Full Time, Part Time, Momming, Oh my! Work in Every Season | Emily Freeman | Ep. 8
Welcome to Episode 8 of Kindled!
Welcome to week 2 of Real Mom March at Kindled. Today we are talking a lot about moms who work outside the home and the woman chatting with us today about that is my guest Emily Freeman. Emily works full time as a Middle School Vocal Music Teacher of 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.
She ALSO serves in the volunteer role of Teaching Leader at a chapter of Bible Study Fellowship (what we mention as BSF) here in Kansas. Emily has worked all of her motherhood years.
Emily has some encouraging words and grounded advice for moms in every stage of work and motherhood. Her experience working throughout her 16 years of being a mom has given her lots of opportunities to open her hands to God’s will in her life.
Emily’s words offer perspective and grace to you today, wherever you find yourself in your work and motherhood journey.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.
Subscribe to our Weekly Show Notes
Want the weekly show notes delivered to your inbox?