How To Deal When You Discover Work You Were Made For | Jenn Marasco | Ep. 10
Welcome to Episode 10 of Kindled!
This week I’m sharing a conversation I had with Jenn Marasco, my friend in real life.
Jenn is a certified health and wellness coach in Kansas City, a certified group fitness instructor a wife, a mother to 4 kids and a successful entrepreneur at Jenn Marasco Wellness. Jenn says that Helping women pursue true health along their unique journeys isn’t just her job – it’s her life.
In this episode we talk about pretty much everything from her past struggle with disordered eating to our kids struggling to pee directly into the toilet. Why is that so hard?
She shares her journey from stay at home mom to successful entrepreneur and I love that she hasn’t “chosen” between her calling to be a mother and to spread a message of hope and truth to women.
Connect with Jenn Marasco
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.
Subscribe to our Weekly Show Notes
Want the weekly show notes delivered to your inbox?