When Becoming a Mom Doesn’t Fully Satisfy: Life After Infertility | Stephanie Risinger | Ep. 11
Stephanie Risinger is a dear friend and a licensed marriage and family therapist, essential oils educator and the woman behind the Podcast Holistic Fertility and Wellness Podcast. Stephanie and her husband experienced 9 years of infertility before conceiving their daughter, Willow. Stephanie shares what that road was like and how even becoming a mother didn’t “solve” the problems only Jesus could.
I love chatting with Stephanie because of how real she is about her journey and her willingness to share hope for moms going through hard things.
CONNECT WITH STEPHANIE
Stephanie’s Private Facebook Group for Women Experiencing Infertility: Hopeful & Whole – Fertility Journey Connectino And Support
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.