Redefining Creativity: Not Just For “Creatives” + The Beauty and Brokenheartedness of Being a Foster Parent | Meg Duerksen of The Craft House | Ep. 12
Episode 12 is all about one of my favorite things to talk about: Creativity!
Meg and I talk about what it is, what keeps people from being creative and how everyone is uniquely and differently creative. Meg also shares a lot about her and her husband’s recent journey into becoming foster parents and her heart on that is beautiful. I’m so grateful Meg shares her expertise, her story and her heart with us. I love this topic because it’s been a big part of how I’ve grown up and how I was raised. But even if creativity is not a comfortable topic for you, I think you’ll find hope and truth in this interview. God is creative and if we are image bearers, we must be too!
So if you’ve found yourself saying “I’m just not that creative” you better listen to this! Meg also shares some decorating tips on how she curates items for the Craft House and her own home!
CONNECT WITH MEG
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.