Happy Even After: Finding God’s Strength to Face Life as a Solo Mom | Jenny Slaton | Ep. 14
Jenny Slaton never thought her life would look like this – but she is a living testament to the power of the Holy Spirit living in and through her.
When tragedy struck her family three years ago, Jenny found God’s strength enabled her to move forward in confidence as He held her family together amidst the most difficult and heartbreaking of circumstances.
Jenny has found hope through her faith in God to continue on and fight for her family not to be last in the sadness of what happened. Her outlook and perspective are glowing with grace that can only come from the Holy Spirit empowering and strengthening her.
I’m so thankful she shared her story with us today. Grab the kleenex if you’re a crier like me.
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.