For the Love of Discipline – When the Gospel meets Time-Outs and Tantrums
Sara Wallace is a wife, author, and stay-at-home working mom. She and her family live in Idaho where they minister in their church plant and homeschool their five little boys. Sara loves to cook, decorate her home, and write about the crazy blessing of parenting.
She blogs at www.gospelcenteredmom.com/ and has written several books, including her newest that launches April 30, 2018: “For the Love of Discipline: When the gospel meets tantrums and time outs.”
Sara has tantrum training tools and so much more on her website. Check it out!
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.