Lasting Friendships | Kendra Woodrow | Ep. 16
Join my best friend Kendra Woodrow and I for this conversation about friendship that we recorded in the tiny house we rented in Austin, Texas.
We took a girl’s trip there for Jamie Ivey’s Happy Hour Live Event and exploring the city of Austin.
Kendra and I have maintained a deep and lasting friendship despite the many miles between us and differences in life stages and experiences – and today we share how that has looked for us over the years and in different seasons. Although I live in Kansas City and she lives in Nashville and we’ve only lived in the same city two of the 10 years we’ve been friends, we’ve managed to maintain a very deep and open relationship – and today we’re dishing on how we’ve done that in our friendship!
If you like listening in on a conversation between girlfriends, you’ll love this one.
Get ready for laughs and sarcasm from two best friends.
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.