Stress Less, Live More | Courtney Elmer | Ep. 17
On episode 17 of Kindled, I talked with empowerment speaker and stress coach Courtney Elmer about what’s keeping us stressed and stuck as women and female entrepreneurs.
Courtney shared her battle with cancer in her early 20s and how that was the catalyst for lasting change in her OWN life.
This conversation is full of real talk, practical help and encouragement for you that you’ll be able to implement TODAY as you seek to stress less and live more.
I’m re-listening today too because I need these reminders on repeat!! Listen ’til the end when Courtney makes a generous offer for all my listeners to schedule something free that I believe will be massively beneficial and valuable for all of us. Mine is scheduled for this week!
Connect with Courtney online
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.