A Beautifully Broken Journey: One mom’s battle against her eating disorder | Amy Reinecke | Ep. 19
Today my guest is Amy Reinecke – the blogger behind Beautifully Broken Journey.
Amy began sharing her story on Instagram almost two years ago, and in that story telling, found her voice and purpose.
Amy struggled with her weight and body image her entire life, and in 2008 sought help and has spent the last several years getting healthier and happier.
Her hope is to help others accept the body God gave them and be thankful for the beauty we can find in our brokenness. I’m so thankful for Amy’s honestly and REALNESS in sharing what God has brought her through and how He continues to meet her in her humanity and journey for peace and true hope in Him.
Read more about Amy’s story at her website, BeautifullyBrokenJourney.com.
CONNECT WITH AMY
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.