Working FROM Love instead of FOR Love | Heather Boersma | Ep. 22
My guest today is Heather Boersma. Heather is an author and speaker as well as a mom of 3.
In this episode, we’re talking about working FROM love instead of FOR love and the difference that subtle shift in meaning has for our lives and souls.
I don’t know about you but Summer has not exactly been the restful, relaxing time I thought it would. Between selling a business and growing two others while raising two kids and trying to be “fun mom” all summer, I’m feeling worn out and weary from the effort it all requires. This episode and conversation came at such a timely moment for me and my own heart, and has been balm to my weary soul.
A poignant reminder that I must not revert back to my default of working for love and approval and acceptance from myself, others or God. Heather has a good word for all women today – that you are already loved and accepted by God if you are His, and that our work can stem out of a place of confidence in whose we are instead of trying to prove who we are.
KINDLED FACEBOOK COMMUNITY:
Links mentioned in this episode:
CONNECT WITH HEATHER
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.