When It’s Time to Make a Change: Pivoting Your Business| Christen Schneider | Ep. 27
This week on Kindled I sit down with a friend I met several years ago in my journey to build my bridal business (the one I recently sold!). Christen Schneider is the owner of Wed Altered, a media and marketing company that takes wedding businesses through the method of sharing their message and growing their profit.
She has owned a bridal boutique, organizes a community for business owners, and loves diving in to all things marketing, branding, and storytelling to help businesses bring in more ideal clients who are ready to buy.
I LOVED my conversation with Christen because it was so focused on how she pivoted her own business multiple times as her interests, opportunities and passions shifted over the last few years. I think this conversation will be extremely beneficial for anyone looking to pivot their business, their life, or to make a move that feels scary or uncertain. (Ok, isn’t that like ALL moves in business and life!?)
Christen has a ton of knowledge and practical know-how but her down-to-earthness and vulnerability is refreshing and real. Enjoy this episode on pivoting and changing what you’re doing when what you’re doing isn’t working anymore.
CONNECT WITH CHRISTEN
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.