How to Struggle Well | Emily Thomas | Ep. 28
In this episode, I chat with Emily Thomas of The Struggle Well Project podcast, about what it means to “struggle well” in all areas of life.
We talk about struggling as moms, as business owners, as friends and more. We talk about how God provides community to help us and keep us on track. We talk about how nothing disqualifies us from the work God has called us to and will bring us through – not even our struggles.
This was an encouraging and uplifting conversation for my heart, and I know you will feel the same!
I also announce in this episode that Kindled now has a Patreon page! This means you can now support the podcast you look forward to every Monday. If you’re someone who listens regularly and enjoys the show, I ask you to prayerfully consider supporting it to help me offset the costs of “keeping the lights on” around here! I appreciate your prayers and support SO MUCH.
Learn more here: https://www.patreon.com/kindledpodcast
CONNECT WITH EMILY
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.