De-Compartmentalize Your Life: Work as Ministry | Kat Harris | Ep. 29
Today I get my butt kicked by Kat Harris. Totally kidding, but I AM SERIOUS that this conversation is one you need to hear.
Kat and I discuss the challenging topic of understanding our work as ministry and our ministry as our work. This is one I’m struggling with in real time, ya’ll, so we get real and raw in our discussion of this topic.
Both Kat and I have jobs that align with our beliefs and involve our faith, as well as exercising our skills in a craft, and the intersection of all these things can be kind of confusing, but Kat helps walk us through thinking about this in such a skillful and grace-filled way.
We’re both 3s on the enneagram so #achieversunite, you’ll love our pep talk to each other around not finding identity in work or in just surviving our lives, but rather in finding rest in Jesus.
This episode is FILLED with nuggets of goodness and truth, you just have to listen!
CONNECT WITH KAT HARRIS
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.