Mercy Like Morning: Discovering Truth in Seasons of Waiting | Jane Johnson | Ep. 31
Jane Johnson is a wife and mother who is filled with a passion to teach women of all ages how to study Scripture. By trade, she is an author, designer, and one of the leading family photographers on Maui. Jane lives on the island with her handsome husband and long-awaited miracle baby boy (with a second on the way)!
We talk about everything from web design and being moms to reading the Bible and learning how to study the scripture. Jane also shares some of the supernatural ways God confirms things in our life and how our stories point to a bigger story.
I LOVED our conversation because her passion for learning God’s word is so evident and totally inspiring! Her story of waiting on God and finding His mercy in the process is one you want to hear.
As soon as our conversation ended, I pre-ordered her book Mercy Like Morning. Can’t wait for you to hear this conversation. I pray it meets you where you’re at and it encourages you in your faith in whatever time of waiting and unknown you find yourself in today.
CONNECT WITH JANE
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.