Being Married to an Entrepreneur: The Spouse’s Perspective | Ep. 34 | Joey & Haley Williams
Today you get to hear from my FAVORITE person in the world – MY HUSBAND!
I thought it would be a hoot to interview him on all things regarding being married to an entrepreneur. After all, he’s had a front row seat to my journey the last 7 years, so I think he knows a thing or two what it’s like!
These episodes are my most favorite to record, because it’s just us hanging out, chatting, while on recording, which seems to always make for some of the most hilarious conversations.
This episode is loaded with practical advice and stories from our own marriage about communication, expectations and growing towards each other instead of away from one another.
CONNECT WITH JOEY – You can’t. His account is private. My husband hates social media. Sorry! LOL
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.