Business, Beauty & Advocating Like a Mother | Kelly Stuckey | Ep. 35
Kelly is doing the beauty business DIFFERENTLY, and in a secular space, treating her work as sacred, which I totally love. She’s also advocating like a mother for her sweet son, Everett, who was born with Achondroplasia, the most common form of dwarfism.
I know you’ll love hearing from this powerhouse mom on all the things!
CONNECT WITH KELLY
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.