Grace-Filled Limitations & the Glory of God
Today’s episode is straight FIRE, ya’ll.
Maggie Combs is a wife, mom of three busy boys, writer, and speaker. When motherhood overwhelmed her, God drew her closer to him through writing her first book,.
Maggie and I discuss how God places grace-filled limitations on our lives as He asks us to obey Him so that the fruit of our labor can point to Him and not us. The day I interviewed Maggie I was really struggling with “the Kingdom of Mom” and our conversation was a HUGE grace in my day and week, reminding me of truth in a hard circumstance.
Find more of her practical application of the gospel to motherhood ator on and .
I loved this conversation so much and it was SO timely in my own life! I pray it is in yours today as well.
CONNECT WITH MAGGIE
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.