Wildly Extraordinary & 100% Regular
For today’s episode, I’m switching it up and chatting with an awesome dude named Rocky Garza. Rocky is a people and culture development expert that challenges audiences to consider their motivations, inspirations, and fears. Rocky reminds leaders, teams, and organizations that every person is, at their core, just a human. Rocky explores relationship management and humanity through his Personal Identity Mapping Intensive – an examination of how and why people do the things that they do. The result is intense clarity and deep learning about the ‘one’ whole person we really are, and the realization that we need to be that same person in every part of our life. I enjoyed this conversation and hope you will as well!
CONNECT WITH ROCKY
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.