Making Big Asks and Bigger Moves in Your Work & Life | Ep. 38 | Ashley Kirkwood
If you need inspiration and practical advice for negotiating your success in work and life – Ashley Kirkwood has something for you today.
She has gone from working full time at a law firm to creating her own business, Mobile General Counsel and runs a nonprofit with her husband called The Kirkwood Foundation.
I talk with Ashley about everything from starting a side hustle while working full time, building a professional brand at your full time job, negotiating your salary and your success while working for your dreams. We also discuss diversity and how she’s bettering her community through a nonprofit she and her husband founded.
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.