Accepted, Invited & Included: Looking for the right thing in the wrong place | Sarah Martin| Ep. 39
Today I’m chatting with Sarah Martin about being accepted, invited and included. We were created to be accepted by God, invited into his family and included in His eternal plan for creation.
But when we go looking in the wrong place for that right thing, everything goes awry. This conversation will re-orient your heart to the truth. Sarah Martin is a wife, mom, friend, speaker, author and wanna be artist. Sarah is super passionate about being that friend who grabs you by the hand to lead you toward a vibrant life in the presence of Jesus.
CONNECT WITH SARAH
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.