Trusting God with the Outcome: What I Learned From Launch | Haley Williams | Ep. 40
In this episode, I’m opening up about my recent course launch and sharing how God has used an outcome I didn’t expect to bring about the result I needed most.
I’m sharing how I’m learning we can trust God with the result He is bringing about in our hearts and lives. In fact, how it is often the story we most fear that delivers the growth we have most fervently prayed for, and how God will use every means necessary to bring us near to Him.
Here it is. The one you’ve been waiting for.
Today I’m doing something very few online educators/coaches do. I’m sharing my loss without a victory song at the end. I’m sharing the struggle before I know the final outcome of all this.
I’m not in it for glory. I’m in it to point to Jesus. A bigger and brighter hope than a successful course launch.
A weightier purpose than fame or monetary gain.
And I’m so incredibly certain this is what He meant to come of all this that it honestly FEELS LIKE VICTORY.
As I share in today’s episode, the struggle IS the victory when we allow it to do its good work of pointing our own hearts to the only true savior.
If you need a pick me up in your own struggle or disappointment or less-than-expected outcome, regardless of what that is for you, you NEED to tune into this.
We all need a little more sharing of the real life struggle to keep God on the throne and our work in its rightful place MILES beneath Him, while our hearts rest in His hands, and perhaps a little less sharing of the “AND THEN I MADE A MILLION DOLLARS FROM INSTAGRAM” right?!?
Or maybe that’s just me.
I pray this unearthing of all the lessons I’ve been gleaning in this season helps remind you of the One who had ultimate and final victory. The One who brings about His own glory whether we fail or succeed in our pursuits. The One who called us to the work and will see it through, no matter the outcome.
CONNECT WITH HALEY
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.