Dress Your Message: How Your Personal Style Affects Your Brand | Toi Sweeney | Ep. 41
I interviewed Toi Sweeney, an award-winning image and style consultant, to discuss what affect personal style has on our brand and perceived value. And spoiler alert – this affects EVERYONE, not just entrepreneurs. Though it will be doubly helpful for those of you with businesses!
You’ve got about a tenth of a second to make an impression on someone. Sadly, that’s not enough time to showcase your winsome personality and sparkling intellect. Toi is here to help us understand how we can leverage our outer appearance, starting on the inside, to “dress our message” so we can truly leave the legacy we intend.
CONNECT WITH TOI
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.