Immovable: Building Your Life and Leadership on Solid Ground | Meredith King | Ep. 42
In today’s episode, I had the privilege of chatting with author, speaker and bible teacher Meredith King about what it means to be immovable In the midst of changing current of culture, subjective and relative truth and a limitless amount of encouragement to build our lives on sand. Meredith shares with us what she has learned about loving God, loving people and making disciples.
Meredith King has dedicated her life to helping people get unstuck personally, professionally, and in their faith journeys. She married her high school sweetheart, David, and life is now full and energetic thanks to two precious daughters and a lot of coffee. She and her husband started a nonprofit organization in 2009 dedicated to helping youth and adults transition out of poverty. As a leadership coach and through her role on the senior leadership team with Integrus Leadership, Meredith has mentored hundreds of Kingdom-minded leaders to grow their own leadership tools and facilitate the creation of high-performing, self-managing teams. Meredith is also a speaker and Bible teacher, and her new book, IMMOVEABLE: Reflections to Build your Life and Faith on Solid Ground is now available.
CONNECT WITH MEREDITY
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.