Why I Sold My Business after 7 Years and the 4 Things I Learned From It | Ep. 20
I sold my first business last week, so this week on the podcast I’m sharing about what brought me to that decision and why I ultimately decided it was best for me and my family.
I’m also recapping 4 of the lessons I learned from running the business for 7 years, and I know you’ll be able to apply these to your own life, wherever you’re at, whether or not you own a business.
CONNECT WITH ME
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.