1st ANNIVERSARY EPISODE
Kindled is turning 1!
…but He said to him, “Go home to your people and report to them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He had mercy on you.”
To celebrate, I’m inviting you to join me on the mic.
I want to share YOUR STORY on a Kindled episode to air February 4.
Kindled is all about telling stories that point to a bigger story. Our work and motherhood intersecting with grace. Evidencing truth and a God who loves us. Who is for us. Who longs for us to know Him as Savior and King.
IDEAS OF THINGS TO SHARE
How have you “failed” the world’s or your own expectations and how does that point you back to Jesus?
What is something you experienced that was a “disappointment” in the world’s eyes (and perhaps even yours) that God used for good in your life?
- What is God teaching you in your motherhood and work?
How is he growing you, changing your affections, transforming your mind, empowering you with the Spirit?
- How have you taken the reality of grace to heart and live in it on a daily basis?
How does it empower your life? change your day in the small moments?
- How have you seen your understanding of your motherhood and work change as you have grown spiritually?
What has it looked like for you? (ie, less stressed? less demanding of yourself/others, quicker to forgive or ask for forgiveness? etc.)
If you’d like to be a part of this episode, I invite you to call into our recorded line and leave your story!
Your message can be up to 3 minutes long, and if you need more time, just call back and leave a second message.
This line is not being actively answered. Your call will go straight to voicemail and you can begin speaking immediately.
How to participate in the anniversary episode
1. Call the number above
2. When you hear the beep, please state your name and where you’re from.
3. You can now begin telling your story! You have 3 minutes until it will automatically cut you off. If you need more time, call back and leave a second (or third!) message.
I invite you to share your story.
Your failure and need of forgiveness.
Cast in light of His grace because of the gospel.
Your joy or triumph.
Shared with others who might need to hear exactly what you have to say to see themselves as He does.