COURAGEOUS CREATIVE: UNLOCK YOUR IDENTITY AND PURPOSE
Hello, friends! This is Episode 30 and I am chatting today with speaker, author and Emmy®-winning editor Jenny Randle. Jenny empowers others in the art of living a transformational life. Jenny has served in ministry and worked in the entertainment, publishing and creative industries for over fifteen years. Her unique personal story and creative ninja-like ways have provided her with a platform to inspire, encourage and equip others in understanding their God-given identity and purpose so they can live a powerfully courageous life that glorifies Christ. Jenny’s newest book, Courageous Creative, is currently available for pre-order and releases in the Fall. In early 2018, together with her husband Matt, they founded Freedom Creatives, a ministry organization. They live in Upstate NY with their two kids, where they enjoy strawberry gummies and spontaneous dance parties. For more information or creative ninja inspiration, visit jennyrandle.com.
I also announce in this episode that Kindled now has a Patreon page! This means you can now support the podcast you look forward to every Monday. If you’re someone who listens regularly and enjoys the show, I ask you to prayerfully consider supporting it to help me offset the costs of “keeping the lights on” around here! I appreciate your prayers and support SO MUCH.
Learn more here: https://www.patreon.com/kindledpodcast
CONNECT WITH JENNY
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.