Finding Joy in Being the String to His Balloon | Hayley Unruh of Unruh Furniture | Ep. 7
Welcome to Episode 7 of Kindled!
This week I talked with my friend Hayley Unruh, a busy mom of 4 and the wife of Sam Unruh, owner of Unruh Furniture.
Hayley and I talked about what it’s been like to have her dreams redefined and reinvented by God as her husband’s business has been busy growing over the last few years.
Hayley didn’t think she’d be a stay at home mom. But she’s found herself deep into this role and she’s finding immense joy in the place God has led her to today.
Hayley talks about being “the string to his balloon” with grace and humility. Though these years with littles at home are hard, and Hayley has lots of skills and passions she’s putting on hold for today, she has joy.
It’s encouraging to see a mom living fully where she’s at, with what she has and I hope you will be blessed by our conversation!
Connect with Hayley UNRUH
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.
Subscribe to our Weekly Show Notes
Want the weekly show notes delivered to your inbox?