God isn’t testing you: An invitation to radical dependence | Gloria Furman | Ep. 13
Gloria Furman is a wife, mother, cross-cultural worker, and the author of Glimpses of Grace, Treasuring Christ When Your Hands are Full, The Pastor’s Wife, and Missional Motherhood.
In Episode 13, Gloria Furman shares the grace of Jesus with moms in all stages of life and circumstances.
Our conversation covers her family life in Dubai, encouragement for young moms, how all women are called to be spiritual mothers and how our homes are not our refuge.
Gloria explains the tension she sees in lots of young moms with what they see in their living room versus what they think their life should look like. But she says God has ordained this house, this life, these kids, this marriage, these financial circumstances, and He is inviting you to depend on Him for everything you need.
I was so encouraged by this conversation and I know you will be too!
CONNECT WITH GLORIA
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.