Making your passion your full time gig : From Fashion Designer to Entrepreneur at 40 | Jackie Ayers | Ep. 18
Today on episode 18 of kindled, I’m chatting with Jackie Ayers. Jackie is the owner and designer behind a company Called Dyetology. She hand-dyes high quality garments and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
I met Jackie on good old instagram and was inspired by her story. I think you will be too. You’ll wanna hang on to the end of this interview when we announce a giveaway of my favorite of Jackie’s items. Make sure you’re following me on instagram to enter!
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6615723/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87A93A/" height="90" width="100%" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.