Kids + Entrepreneurship: Teaching Your Children to Think Like Leaders | Amber Pert | Ep. 26
Today I’m talking with Amber Pert of The Wellspring Crew! Amber is authoring a series of books called The Navigator Series that tells children the stories of real life leaders so they can learn from their mistakes, triumphs and everything in between.
Now, you all know I’m an entrepreneur, a serial entrepreneur. It’s in my bones, it’s in my blood. But more than that, I was actually raised in a very entrepreneurial environment and my parents had conversations with me when I was very young that I still remember that helped me realize I could and wanted to do something for myself and build something that was my own when I was older. I have been wanting to have this episode on the show since I launched.
So when Amber Pert reached out to me about her new book series, the navigator series, It could not have been more perfect opportunity to bring this topic to the forefront!
Amber Pert has carried many titles along her professional journey: finance manager, business founder, and now writer. But the title she is most proud of is mom. As the mom to three young readers, Amber knows the value of reading to curious minds and the wonderful questions and conversations that are sparked from reading. Through the founding of her business, The Wellspring Crew, Amber is deeply passionate about sharing business ideas with young readers through the lens of storytelling. Everyone has a story!
CONNECT WITH AMBER
Want more from Kindled?
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.