Virtual Freelancing: Building a Part Time Business with a Full Time Income | Lauren Golden of The Free Mama Movement | Ep. 9
On Episode 9 of Kindled, I chat with Lauren Golden, the founder of The Free Mama Movement. Lauren is a wife, mom of 3, and part-time freelancer with a full-time income.
The Free Mama is a movement all about helping moms realize their awesomeness and achieving their financial goals without sacrificing family time. When Lauren was about to have her third child, she decided to ditch the 9 to 5 in search of financial freedom and independence from the daily grind.
She discovered virtual freelancing and built a business on that work. Now, she helps other women do the same!
This interview is full of practical help and tips for moms looking to transition to virtual work and Lauren’s story is certain to inspire and energize you to consider how you can write your own rules!
Connect with LAUREN GOLDEN
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your preferred podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app.
- Leave an iTunes review. This is so helpful! It helps other moms find us on iTunes!
- Like Kindled on Instagram for the latest updates and related information.
- Share your thoughts! I’d love to know what you think. Shoot me an email, or find us on social media.
- Tell your friends! I hope this podcast is an encouragement to you in your motherhood and work life. I’d love if you want to share it with other moms who would find it helpful.
Subscribe to our Weekly Show Notes
Want the weekly show notes delivered to your inbox?